Monday, September 24, 2007

Nathanie


Funny girl, Nathanie... During my work to do her portrait, she tried to convert me to Jehova's Witnesses...

Since I did not put more than 25-30 minutes to draw/paint her, she didn't have, really, the time to convert me... Nice try, anyway... I suppose that more the converted is a sinner, the greater the merit of the converter...

As usual (I'm a man of constant habits, another difficulty in being converted: stuborn as a mule...) a 9" x 12" acrylic ink and watercolor, on Strathmore 300 g paper. If somebody is interested, email me, I am a lot more easy to convince with a checkbook...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

de acum iti las versuri...

sora mea a lasat vorba sa o sun
a castigat la loterie lotul mare
acum este frumoasa are dintii albi
si un copil care creste in sera

yours