Sunday, September 9, 2007

Chloé

Poetic name, interesting face! Another of my "in the park portrait"... I spend on it probably between 35 and 45 minutes (maybe less... sometimes it depends on the time the "model" has).In a good day, I can make between 5 - 7-8 portraits... 2-3 are usually quite good, some reasonable good and one or two bad straight out...
This one is a 9" x 12" (I'm using pretty much the same format; some day, I hope, I'll be able to paint big, big canvases...) and, as usual, an acrylic ink & watercolor on Fabriano 300 g watercolor paper. Contact me if you like it so much as to spend some money on it...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love Chloe's chair:) and the colour of her lips.

nice, danu

yours

Ion Vincent Danu said...

I was on my gmail when you wrote this... Thanks! the color of her lips it's (if you want to search for it, eventually) "permanent rose", a watercolor nuance that I like a lot because it gives you not only excellent rose but also great oranges and swell violets, mixed with red and blue...