Sunday, August 26, 2007

Still life

Well, yes, I also paint still life paintings... I even like it (in fact, if I wouldn't like it, I wouldn't do it...Remember the story with Renoir and his teacher?) This is an acrylic painting, 20 x 20 inches, and if you want to know the price just email me...
addenda: Sorry, folks! I just sold it ! But I can still paint a replica (not a copy! I don't do copies... I'm incapable of copying something without changing...) and, only if you like it, you'll buy it (an advantage would be that you can order your dimensions, your color dominant, etc. ) It doesn't always (in fact, almost never!) happen so quick...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a lovely painting! I like it very, very much! So colorful and yet so balanced! Congratulations! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

I like it! What kind of decoration is that of the flower pot? Greek? I really like it!

Ion Vincent Danu said...

Thank you, virginia! I'll do my best...

_________________

the decoration is Romanian, I think.

Anonymous said...

Danule, imi imaginez ca sunt in expozitie pline de tablouri care revarsa atata culoare.
De mult n-am mai fost intr-o galerie de arta. Ma bucur ca ai adus galeria in casa mea!

Silvia

Unknown said...

Ma bucur ca ai adus "galeria ta de arta" in casa mea. Culori vesele, dar si odihnitoare!
E minunat!

Silvia

Anonymous said...

imi place orangeul contrastand cu liliachiu.. sunt culori care se cer una alteia intr-o armonie activa.. f frumos Danu
Adrian

Ion Vincent Danu said...

Multzumesc, Silvia si Adrian, pentru aprecieri!

E si una din lucrarile mele preferate, care apartzine acum, familei unui bun prieten german pe care mi l-am facut aici... ma gandesc sa incerc o replica...